McBreen Environmental have trained, knowledgeable staff who can identify the cause of problems you may be having with your Septic Tank. A well maintained septic tank system can provide years of reliable low-cost service. However, when systems fail the cost of repair can be high, not to mention the unpleasant smells, blocked drains and the environmental damage that can be caused. It is therefore important to regularly empty your septic tank system.
As you may be aware, the new legislation about septic tank maintenance has now come into effect and County Council led site inspections are in effect.
Signs your Septic Tank needs to be Inspected:
• An inefficient percolation area will give itself away with tell tale signs: wet patches in lawn in the vicinity of the Septic Tank/Percolation area; greener heavier grass in one area, below the septic tank area.
• If the Septic Tank is filling up quicker than normal for no obvious reason
McBreen Environmental can conduct an Inspection to try to find out why you may be having problems or concerns with your Septic Tank.
Our offer to you with every Septic Tank Empty*:
1. Free 10-point health check
2. Discounted rates for repeat customers
3. Reduced rates for group bookings (add your neighbour)
4. Fully permitted waste collector & disposal certified by the local authorities
5. Experienced & fully trained operatives
6. Visits to suit your schedule
If you are purchasing a property McBreen Environmental can carry out an inspection prior to purchase to ensure you will not be in for costly replacements if the Septic Tank is nearing the end of its life.
For Septic Tank Inspections or to find out more, call the team on 1890 66 33 33, or email email@example.com