Time is crucial when dealing with emergency spills. McBreen Environmental operate a 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response, 365 days of the year. We fully train our staff in spill containment and safe use of spill containment materials. McBreen Environmental can deal with oil spills, chemical spills, and spills of other materials hazardous to the environment. For Local Authorities, Forecourts, Hotels, Factories, Ports & Harbours, and at rivers, lakes, culverts, gullies, drains and soakaways. Quick response and action can minimise the damage to the surrounding environment and associated further costs in repairing it.
Emergency Spill Response Process:
- Our trained Emergency Spill Response team carry out a risk assessment of the incident
- We recommend prioritised necessary actions
- We also give time frames in which the work can be completed, and what staff and equipment are needed to resolve the spill
- Our highly trained team work quickly and efficiently with the latest equipment to safely contain and collect the spill
- We dispose of waste at appropriate Licensed Disposal sites so you have peace of mind
- All work carried out is in accordance with legislation
If you have an Emergency Spill, act quickly to avoid any unnecessary further damage to the environment, call us today on 1890 66 33 33 or email email@example.com. You can also send us a note on our Contact Us page.