EMERGENCY SPILL RESPONSE
Time is crucial when dealing with emergency spills. McBreen Environmental operate a 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response, 365 days a year. Our staff are fully trained in spill containment and safe use of spill containment materials.
McBreen Environmental can deal with oil spills, chemical spills, and spills of other materials hazardous to the environment. We have responded to emergency spills for domestic customers, Local Authorities, Forecourts, Hotels, Factories, Ports & Harbours, at rivers, lakes, culverts, gullies, drains and soakaways.
Our Quick response and actions can minimise the damage to the surrounding environment and associated further costs in repairing it.
Emergency Spill Response Process:
- Our trained Emergency Spill Response team carry out a risk assessment of the incident and area
- We recommend and prioritize the necessary actions required to remedy the situation
- We provide timeframes in which the work can be completed, determine what resources and equipment are needed to resolve the spill
- Our highly trained team work quickly and efficiently with the latest equipment to safely contain and collect the spill
- We transport and dispose of waste at the appropriate Licensed Disposal sites so you have peace of mind
- All work carried out is in accordance with legislation