McBreen Environmental deliver expert Infonet & GIS Mapping services to clients right across Ireland.
We use the best technology on the market to carry out field surveys, manage data and present results to customers. InfoNet allows us to gather, manage and present data in a cost-effective manner. Therefore have the capability to provide customers with detailed information and layouts of their networks. Our GPS mapping and constructed drawings service is also increasingly in demand for taking in charge applications.
GIS Mapping Services:
We use GIS mapping as a tool in both the problem solving and decision making processes, as well as for visualization of data in a spatial environment. Geospatial data can be analyzed to determine:
- The location of features and relationships to other features
- Where the most and/or least of some feature exists
- The density of features in a given space
- What is happening inside an area of interest (AOI)
- What is happening nearby some feature or phenomenon
- How a specific area has changed over time (and in what way).
We can therefore use GIS to determine what is happening or what features are located inside a specific area/region. We can therefore determine the characteristics of “inside” by creating specific criteria to define an area of interest (AOI).