McBreen Envronmental consistently invest in JetVac and dewatering technology along with our experienced forecourt services team. This allows us to cost-effectively maintain your forecourt, interceptors and car washes with the least impact on the environment.
Using our new KSA dewatering system, we can offer savings of up to 80% on disposal costs. To achieve this, we separate the sludge and the oily water and recharge the cleaned water back into the interceptor. Therefore we rule out the expense of having to recharge your interceptor using mains water.
- Fuel interceptor cleaning
- Carwash bays and recycling chambers
- Fuel inlet chambers
- Emergency Spill Response
McBreen Environmental offer forecourt maintenance plans so that your interceptors, drains and gullies are inspected and cleaned annually or bi-annually. This is cost-effective and also ensures that your business remains fully compliant with regulations.
Mobile Dewatering Main Features:
- The dewatering system reduces the amount of waste. Therefore the transport and treatment of various sludge products are also reduced.
- The dewatering system removes water from the sludge at the reception site and returns the water to the same source. This process thus retains the natural Micro Organisms in the Treatment Plant. Therefore the plant will operate with little upset.
- We reduce the amount of sludge transported and treated by more than 80 per cent. Furthermore, the consistency of the sludge is suitable for further treatment.
- Can handle unscreened sludge
- Polymer dosing on board
- Suitable for dewatering treatment plants, septic tanks, grease traps & oil interceptors
- Dry sludge (up to 25%) remains on the truck
- As we use a self loading machine with no need for pumps, we complete set-up in 10 minutes. The core of sludge dewatering is to separate solids and water.