CCTV DRAIN SURVEYS
McBreen Environmental constantly invests in the latest CCTV technology, which makes us market leaders in the field of CCTV Drain Surveys. We use WincanVX software, presenting our customers with the highest quality of reports. All of our CCTV technicians are trained to OS19X and MSCC5 Standards so are skilled to assess the structural condition and integrity of a sewer without disruption to the drainage system or surroundings.
Our CCTV drain survey will assess the condition of your drains and identify any problems such as damaged joints, cracks, deformities, obstructions or issues with pipe gradient (sagging or backfalls). We have CCTV drain survey equipment to accommodate all ranges of drain surveys from domestic houses, along roadways, railways, housing developments, commercial properties, factories and IPPC licensed facilities to name a few.
Once the survey is complete and defects identified you will be provided with a detailed report with accompanying photos and/or video footage. Our specialist drain repair team can also review your report and provide a quotation free of charge detailing on the best method to repair your drainage network.
Benefits of CCTV Drain Surveys
Features of CCTV Equipment:
Drain CCTV Survey Process - Overview
A CCTV drain survey is a process of inspecting and assessing the condition of drainage systems using advanced closed-circuit television technology. Here is a brief overview of the typical process and imagery:
Mainline Camera Unit
CCTV Unit / Remotely Controlled By Operative
Inspection and Recording
Reporting and Recommendations
Challenges – for Awareness
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Pipeline Investigations:
- No Excavation – Cost Saving: We can carry out surveys and integrity tests from 50mm to 3,000mm gravity or pumped lines, saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation.
- ‘No-dig Technology ‘Asses & Repair: Check for structural damage and propose remedial work if necessary using our no-dig technology.
- We can produce drawings of your drainage network in Autocad format if required for future use
- (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing, which gives you peace of mind knowing you are conforming to legislation
- Our CCTV investigations identify problems before they become serious, saving you unnecessary further expense in the future