CCTV DRAIN SURVEYS
McBreen Environmental constantly invests in the latest CCTV technology, which makes us market leaders in the field of CCTV Drain Surveys. We use WincanVX software, presenting our customers with the highest quality of reports. All of our CCTV technicians are trained to OS19X and MSCC5 Standards so are skilled to assess the structural condition and integrity of a sewer without disruption to the drainage system or surroundings.
Our CCTV drain survey will assess the condition of your drains and identify any problems such as damaged joints, cracks, deformities, obstructions or issues with pipe gradient (sagging or backfalls). We have CCTV drain survey equipment to accommodate all ranges of drain surveys from domestic houses, along roadways, railways, housing developments, commercial properties, factories and IPPC licensed facilities to name a few.
Once the survey is complete and defects identified you will be provided with a detailed report with accompanying photos and/or video footage. Our specialist drain repair team can also review your report and provide a quotation free of charge detailing on the best method to repair your drainage network.
Benefits of CCTV Drain Surveys
- CCTV drainage survey gives quick and accurate diagnosis of drainage issues.
- Cost-effective – If you’re having a persistent fault with your drains a CCTV drain survey is what you need to identify the cause. Prolonged jobs or repeat visits will end up being extremely expensive.
- Minimum disruption – the camera does all the work in locating and identifying the problem, without having to dig/excavate the area
- No Excavation required – as the survey is conducted by remote no excavation is required and pipe diameters from 50mm – 3,000mm can be accommodated
- Councils / Irish Water taking properties in charge – CCTV drainage surveys are required before councils/Irish Water will take in charge to ensure that the drainage network is an good state of repair
- Property auctioneers are recommending a CCTV drain survey is completed prior to buying a property so that you are reassured the drainage network is in a good state of repair. Or to ensure you are aware of any costs that may come up as a result of drainage problems such as blockages, roots from trees or collapses.
Features of CCTV Equipment:
- Pan and Tilt head for full 360° view of the pipe
- Explosive proof for ex-works, or for use in high risk areas such as gas or chemical lines
- Reports are produced to WRC standard
- We can survey up to 250 metres from one access point
- Pan and Tilt push rod camera available for surveying 50mm to 3,000mm pipe
- Pipe tracing facility available
- We generate reports using the latest in CCTV reporting software, allowing you to have instant access to written descriptions as well as visual video content.
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Pipeline Investigations:
- No Excavation – Cost Saving: We can carry out surveys and integrity tests from 50mm to 3,000mm gravity or pumped lines, saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation.
- ‘No-dig Technology ‘Asses & Repair: Check for structural damage and propose remedial work if necessary using our no-dig technology.
- We can produce drawings of your drainage network in Autocad format if required for future use
- (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing, which gives you peace of mind knowing you are conforming to legislation
- Our CCTV investigations identify problems before they become serious, saving you unnecessary further expense in the future
Get In Touch
If you would like to find out more about our CCTV Drain Surveys or to book in, call us today on or email firstname.lastname@example.org.