Above or below ground McBreen Environmental’s experienced team can safely and cost-effectively decommission and dispose of any commercial-size tanks.
Here are some images from a recent Tank Decommissioning project which involved:
- Emptying, cleaning, disconnecting, and decommissioning of 4 existing tanks
- Removal and disposal of 4 decommissioned tanks
- Demolition of 1 bund – replaced with a concrete slab
- Prepping and clean down of second bund ready for new tanks to be installed
- Delivery, installation and reconnection of two 40,000 Litre steel tanks.
We maintain full licenses for the transportation and removal of waste/fuel and fully adhere to EPA guidelines.
McBreen Environmental are one of a few companies in Ireland who can provide for the safe cleaning, neutralisation and decommissioning of chemical/fuel, acid and alkali tanks.