Here are 5 Things you should know about Your Grease Trap and Grease Trap Cleaning
- Grease traps are devices used in plumbing of restaurant kitchens to collect Fats Oils & Grease also referred to as FOG from waste water.
- Grease traps prevent costly sewer blockages caused by FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease)
- Grease traps solidifies the oil that it traps so that Grease can be removed from the top of the trap
- Grease traps are an essential piece of equipment in food service establishments
- Grease traps must be maintained and cleaned regularly by a Licenced Contractor such as McBreen Environmental for it to be efficient.
Visit our Grease Trap Page for more on this service https://www.mcbreenenvironmental.ie/grease-trap-maintenance/
For more information on grease trap regulations visit the EPA website