CCTV DRAIN SURVEYS
McBreen Environmental constantly invests in the latest CCTV technology, which makes us leaders in the field of CCTV Drain Surveys. We use WincanVX software, presenting our customers with the highest quality of reports. All of our CCTV technicians are trained to MSCC4 Standard so are skilled to assess the structural condition and integrity of a sewer without disruption to the drainage system or surroundings.
A CCTV drain survey will assess the condition of your drains and identify any problems such as damaged joints, cracks, deformities, obstructions or issues with pipe gradient (sagging or backfalls).
Once the problem is identified we will advise of the best type of repair which can be carried out by our specialist drain repair team. Many property auctioneers are recommending that you carry out a CCTV inspection prior to buying a property so that you are not surprised by any drainage problems at a later stage such as blockages, roots from trees or collapses. Benefits of CCTV Drain Surveys Quick Investigation A CCTV drainage survey can provide a quick investigation to identify problems in your drains so a repair method can be identified.
Accurate diagnosis of drainage problems.
We can accurately identify the precise nature of the problem.
If you’re having a persistent fault with your drains a CCTV drain survey is what you need to identify the cause. Prolonged jobs or repeat visits will end up being extremely expensive.
Drain CCTV Surveys Offer minimum disruption.
As well as saving time and money CCTV Surveys also keep disruption to a minimum as the camera does all the work in locating and identifying the problem.
Safety net for new property owners.
Purchasing a new home is undoubtedly a process that needs to be managed carefully; you would want to ensure that your decision on bidding has been based on sound information. So for any potential property owners, a CCTV drainage survey
Features of CCTV Equipment:
- Pan and Tilt head for full 360° view of the pipe
- Explosive proof for ex-works
- Reports are produced to WRC standard – (inc DVD & reports)
- We can survey up to 250 metres from one access point
- Pan and Tilt push rod camera available for surveying 1/2″ pipe
- Pipe tracing facility available.
- We generate reports using the latest in CCTV reporting software, allowing you to have instant access to written descriptions as well as visual video content.
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Pipeline Investigations:
- No Excavation – Cost Saving: We can carry out surveys and integrity tests from 2” to 1800mm gravity or pumped lines, saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation.
- ‘No-dig Technology ‘Asses & Repair: Check for structural damage and propose remedial work if necessary using our no-dig technology.
- We can produce drawings of your drainage network in Autocad format if required for future use
- (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing, which gives you peace of mind knowing you are conforming to legislation
- Our CCTV investigations identify problems before they become serious, saving you unnecessary further expense in the future