Leaking manholes can cause unnecessary damage to the environment and can be costly if left untreated. McBreen Environmental can assess manholes with the latest CCTV equipment and carry out the necessary works to fix the problem, which may include Manhole Injection. This is a treatment used to stop and prevent infiltration in manholes and concrete structures. By injecting our polyurethane resin into the structure – it stops leaks and provides a structural membrane behind the chamber, preventing any further damage to it’s surroundings, and possibly saving you the expense in repairing any further damage.
Advantages of Manhole Injection:
• Polyurethane resin injection, which when in contact with water expands rapidly, stopping leaks within minutes.
• Ideal for brick and concrete structures
• Environmentally Friendly
• Non-disruptive sealing of leaks
• Places impermeable coating outside structure
• Stays permanently flexible
• Resists ground water pressure
• Effective against high flows
• Impermeable to water, allows diffusion of water vapour
• Resistant to very severe sulphate attack and PH of 3.5