Are you unsure of the condition of your Drains?
McBreen Environmental are leaders when it comes to CCTV drain and pipeline surveys.
Using the latest and best ex-rated cameras and reporting systems McBreen Environmental’s hightly trained staff can assist you in the detection, location and repair of damaged drainworks.
- Broken / Cracked / Damaged Pipelines
- Tree Roots
- Poor Original Installation
- Third Party Damage
- Surface Intrusions
- Blocked Drains
- Bad Odours
- Pipeline Mapping / Confirmation of Pipe Connectivity
- IPPC Licence Requirements
- Taking in Charge Surveys
McBreen Environmental’s state of the art equipment includes:
- Pan and Tilt Camera- gives full 360° view of pipeline
- Rausch Camera – mainline Pan and Tilt camera allowing for up to a 400metre distance from set-up point
- Push Rod Camera – used for smaller diameter pipework; 100mm or less – ideal for domestic work
- Explosion proof cameras allowing us to explore pharmaceutical and petrochemical lines
Reports are compiled using the latest WinCan8 software and final report includes PDF report, DVD with footage and drawing of site layout – up to WRC standard.