McBreen Environmental Mobile Dewatering and Forecourt Services:
McBreen Envronmental’s consistent investment in JetVac and dewatering technology along with our experienced forecourt service team enables us to deliver the most cost effective and environmently friendly solution to maintaining your forecourt, interceptors and car washes. Using our new KSA dewatering system, we can offer savings of up to 80% on disposal costs. This is achieved by separating the sludge and the oily water and recharging the cleaned water back into the interceptor thus ruling out the expense of having to recharge your interceptor using mains water.
• Fuel interceptor cleaning
• Carwash bays and recycling chambers
• Fuel inlet chambers
• Emergency Spill Response
McBreen Environmental offer forecourt maintenance plans where inspections or complete cleaning of interceptors, drains, gullies can be done annually or bi-annually. All the time offering a cost effective service and ensuring your business remains fully compliant with health & safety and environmental regulations.
Dewatering Main Features
• The dewatering system is developed to reduce the amount of waste and thereby expenses for transport and treatment of various sludge products are reduced.
• The dewatering system removes water from the sludge at the reception site and returns the water to the same source. This process retains the natural Micro Organisms in the Treatment Plant; therefore the plant will operate with little upset.
• The amount of sludge to be transported and treated is reduced by more than 80 per cent Furthermore, the consistency of the sludge is suitable for further treatment.
• Can handle unscreened sludge
• Polymer dosing on board
• Suitable for dewatering treatment plants, septic tanks, grease traps & oil interceptors
• Dry sludge (up to 25%) remains on the truck
• Being a self loading machine with no need for pumps, set-up can be completed in 10 minutes The core of sludge dewatering is to separate solids and water. The functioning is illustrated in the 4 drawings above. The example is based on emptying of a septic tank. The drawings and analogues be transferred to emptying of grease separators, petrol and oil separators or to many other service jobs.