McBreen Environmental constantly invest in the latest CCTV technology, which makes us leaders in the field of CCTV Pipeline Investigations. At present we are the only company in Ireland licensed with the new WincanV8 software which presents our customer with the highest quality of reports. All of our CCTV technicians are trained to MSCC4 Standard so are skilled to assess the structural condition and integrity of a sewer without disruption to the drainage system or the environment.
Features of CCTV Equipement:
• Pan and Tilt head for full 360° view of pipe
• Explosive proof for ex works
• Reports are produced to WRC standard – (inc DVD & reports)
• We can survey up to 250 metres from one access point
• Pan and Tilt push rod camera available for surveying 1/2″ pipe
• Pipe tracing facility available. Reports are generated using the latest in CCTV reporting software, allowing you to have instant access to written descriptions as well as visual video content.
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Pipeline Investigations
• No Excavation – Cost Saving: We can carry out surveys and integrity tests from 2” to 1800mm gravity or pumped lines, saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation.
• ‘No-dig Technology ‘Asses & Repair: Check for structural damage and propose remedial work if necessary using our no-dig technology.
• We can produce drawings of your drainage network in Autocad format if required for future use.
• (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing, giving you peace of mind knowing you are conforming to legislation
• Our CCTV investigations identify problems before they become serious, saving you unnecessary further expense in the future
If you would like to find out more about CCTV Surveys, call one of the team on LoCall 1890 66 33 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org